Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Weeks!!

Yes, the countdown is on! Only two more weeks and Dana and I will be on a plan to Vegas!! :) I can't wait, I have already started packing..in my head. We are only going to be there for 3 nites but I know I am going to pack enough clothes for 7! Oh well, you have to have choices!!

My goal this week is to make it back to the Y. Last week was just sooo busy and I took advantage of any free time to nap. Plus I didn't want to run myself down too much and get sick again. Especially since I had just gotten over it. If I work out a couple times, at least, I will be happy with that. I gave up on the whole "1/2 marathon" thing a long time ago. My schedule is just way too crazy to try and train for something like that. I would definitely like to do something though, now that I have been working out. I think I will have to start with a 5K or something a little smaller though! :)

No comments: