Thursday, March 19, 2009

Long TIme, No Blog

WOW, I just realized the other day that I haven't blogged FOREVER!! Nor have I checked anyone else's! I guess I just kind of forgot about them! Things have been a little busy around here lately.
First of all, Vegas was AWESOME!! I had a great time, it was defititely as good as everyone said it would be. I don't think I need to go back any time soon though!
Other than that I have just been working. Except on Tuesday...
There is a bar here in Quincy that has an annual St. Patty's Day party and it is called 5:05. Yes, the bar opens at 5:05 am and it was packed! I had never heard of this and felt the need to see what it was all about! So I went before work and it was great. A little crazy to be drinking at 5 in the morning, but still fun :) I proceeded to go to work from 8-2, then continued to drink with some of my friends from 2-4, checking out 2 other Quincy bars that I had never been to. I then had to be back at work from 4-7. By 7 a bunch of my friends were at the bar and I felt the need to continue the celebration with them. By this time, my shirt wasn't the only thing that was green, my fingers were all dyed green from making green beer!
Unfortunately I continued to drink all nite. I can't say that this was one of my better judgement days, however, I had a great time. Thank god St. Patrick's Day is only once a year!

Off to Evill this weekend for Steph P and Pepper's birthdays!! Can't wait! :)

1 comment: